Alright its been way to long since I gave you all a post of any kind to read. Now I plan to attempt to make it up to you. For this post I plan to review an MMO that I just started playing. The name of the game is CrimeCraft, and it’s a Persistent World Next-gen Shooter (PWNS) that seamlessly blends gripping, action-packed shootouts with the irresistible community and role-playing elements exclusive to today’s hottest massively multiplayer games.
CrimeCraft is set in a gritty fictional city of the near future, following an ecological disaster of unprecedented scale, where the price of life is cheap, and loyalty far less valuable than one’s reputation. Join thousands of players online as you learn the rules of the street, build a gang of stone-cold killers and do whatever it takes to survive amidst the chaos of a world turned upside down.
HIGHLIGHTS AND KEY FEATURES:
- Interact with thousands of rival gang bangers in gorgeous bustling lobbies, picking up “jobs” and “missions” to gain experience and money, plot strategy, barter and trade, resupply and refit – then enter the fray in fast-paced 8-vs-8 tactical action in 7 distinct PvP and PvE multiplayer modes across 14 gritty environments.
- Take clan-based multiplayer to new levels – join a gang, recruit members, pool resources, outfit your gang crib, compete in gang-only tournaments and establish “street cred” for your crew based on individual and team-based dominance in battle.
- Experience an underground economy that thrives with peddlers of fictional and real word fashion label apparel, banks, arms vendors and boost dealers – as well as other players hustling to exploit the system for their own advancement.
- Customize your own thug to stand out from the masses, using a nearly endless variety of clothing, weapons, items and skills.
- Advance through 50 levels and use over 40 unique passive and active skills to craft your vision of the ultimate street enforcer.
- Use the loot gained from battle to upgrade and repair items – or craft and customize weapons, attachments, clothing and performance-enhancing supplements and boosts.
In playing just the first two little tutorial-like missions I had a blast. I personally get tired of constantly playing as a knight, warrior, mage, ect. I really enjoyed the first person shooter aspect of this game, and look forward to getting more in-depth into it. I will definitely write a better review as soon as I get some more time in on the game. Look for some nice screenshots to follow, and feel free to check out www.crimecraft.com for more information on this game. I will host the LEGITIMATE torrent, as soon as I find a place that will allow me to upload it. The download is 4.5Gb large, and they offer three ways to download it. You can download it from two sites, or use the .torrent file. If you plan to use the .torrent file you will definitely need a program like micro-torrent.
CC in 100 words:
CrimeCraft is a Persistent World Next-gen Shooter (PWNS) that blends a gripping, action-packed shooter experience with the best community and role-playing elements found in massively multi-player games. CrimeCraft is set in a gritty fictional city of the near future, following an ecological disaster of unprecedented scale, where the price of life is far less valuable than one’s reputation. Join thousands of players online as you learn the rules of the street, build your own gang and do whatever it takes to survive amidst the chaos. Earn a reputation. Build a gang. Kill the competition.